- May God give us a heart of love for one another
- The heart of love should extend to everyone whether Christians or not
- May our love be strong as strong as the heart of love the apostles had.
- Let our love be strong enough to stand in the face of offences. as in we will be able to forgive offences and keep loving
- Let our hearts be blameless and rapturable.
Simple but fundamental prayers of Apostle Paul’s for the believers… The Epistles are filled with prayers of Apostle Paul for the church, himself and the world at large. As time progresses, we will serialise his prayers for the church so that Christians can benefit. So let’s start with his one on the topic of LOVE. [NLT] – 1 Thessalonians 3:12 And may the Lord make your love for one another and for all people grow and overflow, just as our love for you overflows. [NLT] – 1 Thessalonians 3:13 May he, as a result, make your hearts strong, blameless, and holy as you stand before God our Father when our Lord Jesus comes again with all his holy people. Amen. From the above prayer scriptures, we can figure out some prayer topics for our lives. You can add more after checking the ones I added.