There is nothing more rare, more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty.
There is an inner beauty about a woman who believes in herself, who knows she is capable of anything that she puts her mind to.
There is a beauty in the strength and determination of a woman who follows her own path, who isn’t thrown off by obstacles along the way.
There is a beauty about a woman whose confidence comes from experiences; who knows she can fall, pick herself up, and move on.
As a woman, the way you treat yourself sets the standard for others. I have learnt (in the hard way though) that your mood should not dictate your manners. I hope you understand?
Some tips about women
1. When a woman loves a man, she wants to be the most important person in his life.
2. When a woman is committed she wants complete transparency, honesty and loyalty from her man.
3. Every woman wants her man to love her from his heart and soul. She wants to be desired in many ways.
4. She wants to be with her man in every step of his life so that she can be his biggest support.
A girl needs presents and a woman needs presence.
5. She feels loved when her man shares his dreams and fantasies with her.
6. She wants her man to share his emotions, his fears and his laughter with her.
7. She feels loved when she is appreciated and admired for all her small efforts and gestures.
8. She will do everything she can to see her man happy.
9. She actually wants her man to be proud to have her in his life.
10. To be very honest when a woman is in love with a man she wants to be emotionally, soulfully and telepathically connected to him.
Remember, like I do say; being a woman isn’t all about the curves or a pretty face, YOU should also have a functional brain, an enduring spirit & a praying tongue.
Are you that type of woman? Don’t live in pretense or a fake life to meet someone’s approval. Be yourself. Be the woman God wanted you to be that every man would be proud of****much love**
Thanks for stopping by to read from our blog
Like, comment and share with the share buttons.
If you want to share on your Facebook, do the following; share it to Wattsapp or telegram then copy the link to share on your Facebook. Thanks
This post was contributed by my friend FLORENCE..
you can subscribe to receive new updates everyday