Great values blog has done more post from women contributors, we have also made more posts about women than any other topic. Women are always trending in anything they do.. no wonder God took extra time and tactics to create women.
Personally, I think being a woman is the toughest assignment on Earth. I might be wrong but if you have a moment just think through it and you will figure I am not wrong..
I write a lot on these issues hoping that one day women will discover that they are their strongest allies..
I see the women problem everyday manifest in every home, working places and schools.. women always compete unhealthily with each other. And that gives rise a lot of bad mouthing and bad marketing..
I have said before that the only group of persons that will oppose a female president in Nigeria are women. And if they eventually support her she will never be humble about it. This women fight looks like it can’t be settled at all but…
Then I stumbled on this write up from a woman who is a full woman in every sense of the word. Educated, married, with a child, intelligent, godly, beautiful, etc etc.. so I decided to share her write up here for you to read the frustrations a woman goes through from her fellow women…
Perhaps we can find a way of making women support other women.. read on from Blessing David..
After having a child, I realized that in the eyes of society mothers can’t:
- – Complain (who told you to have kids?)
- – Cry (why are you crying? Did you think it was easy?)
- – Getting tired of what? (you do nothing!)
- – Sleep (You’re lazy!)
- – Rest (you’ll have plenty of time for that after they grow up)
- – Getting pregnant again (are you crazy? How many more kids do you want?)
- – Quitting work (how will you support your child?)
- – Work (who will take care of the child?)
- – Leave them at the nursery (Don’t let others raise them!!)
- – Being a housewife (Poor husband, works too hard and his wife stays at home!!)
- – Being single (nobody wants a woman with kids)
- – Going out for fun (why are you leaving your daughter with grandma to have fun?)
13. – And you know what’s worse???
90% of these phrases are spoken by other women.
Let’s learn to be more supportive of each other.
You can contact the author via
Well I am back.. do you have suggestions that can help women support other women???
Like, comment and share..